Friday 20 December 2013

My Vintage Shabby Chic Dressing Table


In my first blog entry, I mentioned that I loved the idea of vlogging but didn’t really know where to start, because I wondered what was entertaining to the people watching. From what I’ve seen, as long as I’m being myself, I don’t think it matters what vlogs I put out there and so that could be pretty entertaining in itself. I’m well known to my friends and family for my crazy stories, usually about being stuck on a train or being clumsy.

I’ve had tons of experience with editing and making short films for work and I just wanted to have a play with making mine more personal. Therefore, for my first vlog I decided to create a short film of my most precious possession, my beautiful shabby chic dressing table, featuring a few everyday essentials.


John bought me the dressing table for Christmas five years ago, as he knows how much I adore vintage and shabby chic pieces, but it still looks new. Eventually I want to complete our bedroom with matching furniture too. I love this picture because it was taken in our previous house along with my stunning hat boxes and the lovely Audrey Hepburn.
Soon enough I’m sure you will see my face, but for now it’s fun to share the things I love. Please take a look and let me know what you think in the comments?



Krissie x 



No comments :

Post a Comment